Your privacy is critical to us. we have built up this Policy with the end goal that you should see how we gather, utilize, impart, and reveal and make utilization of individual data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- When the IIHE website is browsed, your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address is received to collect adequate information which will to learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, new products, and other updates.
- Personal Information will be asked for a reason (Marketing), you can directly express your consent, or you will be provided with an opportunity to say no.
- If you are not interested in receiving communications from us after giving the consent you are allowed to withdraw your consent at any time. You can reach us at: [email protected] / +94 11 2598 005
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so. This shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka.
- IIHE will bear no responsibility, if you are a child under the age of 13 as the website was designed for use by adults. Kindly do not use this website or submit information to this website.
Our site contains links to other website (Linked Sites). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Linked Sites. IIHE has no control over those and is not responsible for any other aspect of the Linked Sites.