Bachelor of Commerce
Why select the University of Western Australia (UWA) ?
- Start your UWA Bachelor of Commerce degree pathway at IIHE and graduate in Perth, Western Australia
- You save $ 45000 AUD (Rs 5M) Tuition + living cost by doing the first year in Sri Lanka.
- UWA is one of the group of 8 Australian Universities and is ranked within the top 100 in the world.
- The first year at IIHE is a common year, which allows you to choose any one of 7 majors in the Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- Students could work 20 hours per week while studying.
- Students are eligible for 2 year post study work visa in Australia after completing their Studies.
Degree Title: Bachelor of Commerce
Degree Duration: 3 Years
One year In Sri Lanka at IIHE and the next two years at UWA in Perth.
- Management Accounts
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Business and Professional Ethics
- Fundamentals of Management
- Business and the legal environment
- Organizational Behavior
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Fundamentals to Quantitative Methods & Quantitative Methods for Business Decisions
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
Year 2 / Year 3
Second and Third year is conducted at The University of Western Australia.
Majors Available in:
- Human Resource Management
Students are required to have 8 marks for their A/Level to enroll to UWA/IIHE program.
Marks for A/L results are allocated as follows
- 5 Marks A
- 4 Marks B
- 3 Marks C
- 2 Marks D/S
A/level Result: 1A + 1C
Calculation (5 + 3 = 8)
A/level Result: 2C’s + 1D
Calculation (3+3+2 = 8)
Transfer Details After Year 1
Students studying at IIHE for the UWA programme will have their transfer process handled by Edlocate. Edlocate will assist students for application and visa process and will not charge from the students.
Supports and Facilities
- Highly qualified faculty with relevant industrial experience.
- Friendly and accessible staff.
- Library with books covering the range of subjects and options for the programmes study, plus periodicals and internationals journals.
- On-line access to electronic Journals and Periodicals.
- High-tech multimedia computer facility & Wi-Fi internet access.
- Air-conditioned lecture rooms & syndicate rooms for group work and discussions that provide a comfortable learning environment.
- Social and cultural activities.
- Canteen and recreation facilities.