BSc (Hons) Business and Management
This course will provide you with the necessary skills to compete in today’s competitive global markets. You will gain a wide and varied business education, preparing you for opportunities across a range of managerial careers.
All business and management students study the same modules in their first year. In your second and final year modules you will specialize and focus on the subjects which prefer most.
Provides a foundation in business disciplines necessary to support the subjects studied in the second and final year. Students from a wide variety of education backgrounds are taught subjects to a common standard during this first year. This allows us to accept students without specific subject requirements.
The second year focus is on the management of business operations and functional areas; this will develop and deepen your understanding of the subjects in which you choose to specialize. You will take modules relating to core areas of management and continue to enhance your management skills as the programme unfolds. You may also continue to study a language.
You may wish to study a range of modules covering a number of major management functions.
- Business Statistics
- Principles of HRM
- Principles of Marketing
- Organization in a Global Environment
- Principals of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Organizational behavior
- Operations Management
- Professional Development
- Financial Management
- Law in Business context
- Entrepreneurial Project
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Service and Relationship Marketing
- International Finance
- International Business
- Applied Business Research and Analysis
- Minimum of five at grade C or higher, including English language and Maths
UCAS tariff points
- BSc: 260-300 points
- With Professional Experience: 280-320 points
- 3 “C” Grade passes or above
BTEC National Diploma
- DMM/DMM - DDM with placement
- NARIC Approved International Foundation Program.
- indicatively 24 points for International Baccalaureate Diploma (25 with experience year)
Supports and Facilities
- Highly qualified faculty with relevant industrial experience
- Friendly and accessible staff.
- Library with books covering the range of subjects and options for the programmes study, plus periodicals and internationals journals.
- On-line access to electronic Journals and Periodicals.
- High-tech multimedia computer facility with unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Air-conditioned lecture rooms & syndicate rooms for group work and discussions that provide a comfortable learning environment.
- Social and cultural activities
- Canteen and recreation facilities.
Imperial Institute of Higher Education
No.25 ½ , Tower Building , Station Road