SAP is the world's foremost and largest ERP Application provider. Currently, 70% of Fortune 500 companies of the world run on SAP. As a result, there is a tremendous global demand for SAP consultants.
Gain SAP certification from the authorized SAP education partner and become one of the highly-prized SAP certified consultants in the world! Professionals across all sectors benefit from SAP skills. SAP Educational Services has entered the Sri Lankan market in partnership with JIT, a leading ICT company providing cutting- edge ICT solutions to Sri Lankan business.
Advantages of SAP Education
- To gain a competitive advantage in the job market as more companies adopt ERP solutions and need qualified professionals on their SAP implementation team
- Enhance employability as a multi-skilled professional, as multi-disciplinary skills are a prerequisite in highly paid jobs today
- Job opportunities at local conglomerates
- Increased opportunities for migration
- SAP Training and Certification is the most covered IT training in the world, enabling to apply for jobs in the global market
- SAP Certified consultants are the highest paid consultants in the world
- Instructor-Led Training | Duration: 25 days (full-time)
- Virtual Live Classroom | Duration: 25 days (full-time)
- E-Academy (Online Training) | Duration: 03 months
- SAP ERP – Integration of Business Processes (TERPe)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SCM – Procurement (MM)
- SCM – Sales & Distribution (SD)
- SCM – Production & Planning (PP)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- ABAP Workbench
- BASIS – Server Administration
- GCE A level
- Diploma in any specific functional or technical area
Supports and Facilities
- Highly qualified faculty with relevant industrial experience.
- Friendly and accessible staff.
- Library with books covering the range of subjects and options for the programmes study, plus periodicals and internationals journals.
- On-line access to electronic Journals and Periodicals.
- High-tech multimedia computer facility with unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Air-conditioned lecture rooms & syndicate rooms for group work and discussions that provide a comfortable learning environment.
- Social and cultural activities
- Canteen and recreation facilities.
Ms. Harshanie Hemachandra
Imperial Institute of Higher Education
No.25 ½ , Tower Building , Station Road
E-mail - email@example.com