Diploma in Management
Each module will be completed over a period of 5 weeks. The candidate will have to attend a 3 hour session every week for four weeks. On the 5th Week he/she will have to sit for the exam which would be an online assessment.
Business Marketing & Sales
Develop a Business Plan
Human Resources Management
IBM 3301 Managing the Business
IBM 3302 Managing Hospitality & Tourism Operations
IBS 3301 Supervising Sales
IBS 3303 Pricing & Promotions
ICM 3301 Understanding Customer Relationships
ICM 3302 Budget & Forecast Preparation
IFP 3301 Finance & Budget for Business
IFP 3302 Budget & Forecast Preparation
IHM 3301 Managing Team
IHM 3302 Target Setting & Monitoring Performance
IPD 3301 Managing Your Professional Portfolio
IPD 3302 Career Planning Tools
- GCE.O/L or A/L
- English Knowledge
Supports and Facilities
- Highly qualified faculty with relevant industrial experience
- Friendly and accessible staff.
- Library with books covering the range of subjects and options for the programmes study, plus periodicals and internationals journals.
- On-line access to electronic Journals and Periodicals.
- High-tech multimedia computer facility with unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Air-conditioned lecture rooms & syndicate rooms for group work and discussions that provide a comfortable learning environment.
- Social and cultural activities
- Canteen and recreation facilities.
Mr. Eraj Abeywardane
Mr. Sasen D
Imperial Institute of Higher Education
No.25 ½ , Tower Building , Station Road